Welcome to the first post on this blog! I couldn’t think of a better way for you to get to know me, so I’ll be sharing 25 random facts about myself below.
- I was born and raised in Austin, Texas
- I’m 5 feet 5 inches tall (and wish I was taller)
- I’m allergic to cat saliva
- I’m also allergic to tree nuts (which sadly means no Nutella)
- My hair is about two feet long
- I’m a Biomedical Engineering major
- Poppies are my favorite flower
- I have never attended a wedding or a funeral
- I’m a little bit too obsessed with shows like Sherlock and Orphan Black
- I started dancing when I was four and a half years old
- I used to wake up early on Saturday mornings just to watch the cartoons on TV
- I can’t cook or bake. At all. Whatsoever. (I can boil water though)
- I never drink tap water because it tastes funny.
- I have an older sister who was my first follower on this blog
- I can’t stand it when people tap their pencils in class
- Chewing ice is a terrible habit of mine
- I used to run cross country
- I attend the University of Texas at Austin (Hook ’em horns!)
- I have always wanted a dog
- The only kind of chocolate I like is dark chocolate
- I absolutely adore white bread and bacon (not together), mostly because I was never allowed to eat them
- My eyebrows are the bane of my beauty existence because they grow like weeds.
- I don’t ever cry during movies, but I cry reading books
- November is my favorite month and fall is my favorite season
- I don’t drink either mint juleps or tea but I named my blog after two southern drinks that begin with the intials of my name.
I hope you enjoyed learning a little about me through this post. If you did, it would mean a lot to me if you would like this post and hit the button at the bottom of the page to follow me! If there’s anything specific you want to see, leave me a comment down below and I’ll do my best to get to it.