I’ve recently embarked on my fourth month as a blogger, and I have to admit that it has changed my life in some surprisingly fundamental ways. I think what has surprised me the most, however, is the wonderful responses I’ve gotten from readers. Writing a comment may seem like an insignificant, two second long activity to you, but I’m always super excited to hear back from my readers, and I love replying to comments. It means so much to me that Katie from Tick Tock has taken the time to nominate me for the One Lovely Blog Award, and I would definitely suggest checking her blog out! (P.S. Keep reading for a sneaky gift from me to all of you!)
1. You must thank the person who nominated you and include a link to their blog as well as follow their blog.
2. You must list the rules and display the award.
3. You must add 7 facts about yourself.
4. You must nominate 12 other bloggers and comment on one of their posts to let them know they have been nominated.
My 7 Facts:
1. I’m a Biomedical Engineering major at the University of Texas at Austin. It’s always funny to see how shocked people are that I can blog about beauty and fashion and then spend all of my time in math, science, and engineering classes.
2. I’m 100% a coffee person. I love the smell, the taste, the feel of coffee. It’s great. Tea, on the other hand, is not at all my thing.
3. I have two planners. I won’t remember to do things unless I write them down, so in addition the dry-erase calendar in my room, I have two planners. One is for school, and the other is for social events, blog posts, etc. I am on the path to becoming Katherine Heigl in 27 Dresses.
4. I have naturally straight, black hair that reaches past my waist.
5. When none of my shows are airing because of summer or winter break, I re-watch episodes of One Tree Hill and Gossip Girl.
6. I’m a Texas girl through and through. I was born and raised in Austin, Texas, and absolutely love this city. It’s growing so rapidly, and we compile the best mish-mash of culture and music and lifestyles to be found anywhere in the southern U.S.
7. I can’t ride a bike. This is really shocking, I know. But I never learned as a kid, and am mostly too much of a wimp to learn now.
I hope you’ve enjoyed learning a couple new things about me, and please check out all of the blogs I’m nominating below! As a special reward for reading my blog and supporting me, I’m giving you all the chance to get 20% off of a product I love. Remember my review of the Valentia Even Glow Serum? (You can read it here) I loved it so much that I got in touch with the brand to get you guys a 20% off coupon code! Valentia has already lowered the price to $35 instead of the full $85, so this is your chance to get the serum for cheap. Use the coupon code DLG7BOL3 and purchase here.
Thanks for reading, and enjoy your coupon code!